Sunday, September 2, 2007

It Came From the Hard Drive



My external hard drive has a life of its own, I sometimes feel that it downloads shit while I am asleep. Maybe one day I will wake up and it will be gone, moved to the new Robot City in Korea, lamping with all of the other self-aware harddrives. I am constantly finding astounding things on there, sometimes I put the iTunes on shuffle and I will leave the room, come back and be like, What the fuck is this? Kid Rock? And once it was. (side note: I am pretty sure that at one point in my life, I was on the quest to find the worst song ever made, my homie and I had a contest. This led to not a few drunk downloads of the Kobie Bryant rap album and the aforementioned Kid Rock/Sheryl Crow collabo.) So I found this track on my computer the other day and I really have no idea where it came from. It doesn't suck, though, it is actually kind of rad, so prepare yourself.
Camille-Assise (both of these could be wrong)
This post would have been funnier if I changed the name of the Kid Rock track and posted it, but I am too lazy to be clever. So just pretend like I did that and chuckle.

No comments: