Saturday, October 13, 2007

Random Thoughts

First of all, go see 2046. This movie, which didn't come out recently, is one of the most beautiful things that I have seen in a minute. I am totally not referring to the multiple bonerific-yet-tasteful scenes with Zhang Ziyi, though I am not hating on that. The dude in this movie brings new meaning to the role of that chinese dude with a moustache who pretty much just makes hot chicks cry. Amazing. I love you, Kar Wai Wong, if you ever want to hang out, drop me a myspace message.

This video blows so much ass...it is seriously shaking my rock-solid commitment to dance music.

Someone must pay.

I went to a really shitty mall yesterday, and it was fantastic. In LA, I would pretty much just frequent cushy ass malls that are outdoors and have fountains. This mall was this angular, dead-looking structure marooned in a gigantic parking lot sea. It was awe-inspiring and horrible to look at. Once inside, I came face to face with the graveyard of pop culture as I wandered in and out of shitty hot-topic rip off stores and ogled to "street wear" and all over print hoodies. I forgot how there is no time in a mall, it is always 3pm, right after 6th period. Fuck yeah mall culture.

No comments: