Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Years Resolution

Ok, Ok. I deeply apologize to all 6 people who read this thing, but things have been a little on the hectic side over here @ SExfaceRulez. I just took my QE (qualifying exams) yesterday and I just realized how worried/annoyed I have been by the whole thing. So now that it is done I can focus on my real loves–downloading way more music than I can ever listen to and making grand plans, only a fraction of which I will ever realize. In the spirit of these two things I have decided to definitively start blogging more, if only to let some of you onto the deep thoughts that I got brewing around this brain of mine. So stay tuned. In the interim, I want you to listen to this song. It is really good and was even in a movie that DMX was in! That is fucking cred.

No comments: