Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Birthday Jesus!

I am sorry for the late post, but my dad apparently doesn't believe in the internet...thus I have been cut off from lame blogs, youtube and all of you. I apologize. I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, I hope you all ate too much and had awkward conversations with your family! I know I did.

This christmas, I made a mix-cdfor my dad. I made the mix CD not only because I am poor (I am) but because my father has, over the course of my 25ish years, has paid for a lot of music lessons, instruments and put up with a lot of crap at my hands and he likes to have physical confirmation that I actually am involved in making music/listening to music. So this CD includes some of my favorites from this year (although very few are new) as well as some unreleased Steak Fingaz heaters that I engineered especially for this CD. I also had to edit out most of the cuss words because I gave a copy to my Grandmother and she doesn't like curse words. Go figure. So there you have it. I cannot stress enough the fact that this CD might not be "cool" enough for much of you internet dwellers. There are very few blog-house tracks, or baltimore club remixes of indie rock songs. THere is a little too much reggae, but Grammie like reggae. I encourage you all to click on the amazing cover art to download this and be merry. Holler!
Xmas Mix2.jpg
Alternate DL link.
Track List
Lindonéia-Nara Leão
Are You That Somebody RMX-Aaliyah ft. Danja Mouf
One Two-Sister Nancy
Rascal Man/False Rasta-Delroy Wilson
Thugmanitis (Tussin Version)-Steak Fingaz
This Life Makes Me Wonder-Delroy Wilson (again)
International Players Anthem (Steak Fingaz Chchoosey Retrofit)-UGK ft. Outkast
Aerodynamic (Slum Village RMX)-Daft Punk
Sidewayz-Dâm-Funk
The Reggae Beat Goes On-Family Choice
Hold On (Modeselektor RMX)-Apparat
Emotions (DJ Copy RMX)-Mariah Carey (thanks Lauren)
I Can't Go For That-Hall & Oates
Running Up That Hill-Kate Bush
Discobbedisco-Al Usher
Blue Skies-My My
Gimme All Kindz Uv Snackz-Steak Fingaz vs. DFA
Hold On-Romanthony
I Got The Feeling-2 Tons O' Fun
Do It At the Disco-Gary's Gang
My Area (Frog RMX)-Steak Fingaz

No comments: