Friday, August 3, 2007

Late Night



Contrary to what you, my loving public, may think, life for Sexface is not all fried chicken and lavender bubblebath. Even I find myself sitting alone at the Metro station at 1:30 in the morning trying to guess–and then trying not to guess–whether the dude next to me has soiled himself or not. My guess is that he has. Here are some, "I am wearing these headphones on the bus so you don't talk to me," type jams. Late night status.

I Didn't Understand-Elliot Smith
This song is very short, something that I can't say for the majority of dudes songs. I know you are a dead genius, bro, but come on, I got other shit to do!

Our Lives Are Shaped By What We Love-Odyssey
Did you know this? I always assumed they were shaped by market forces.

Open Your Eyes-Bobby Caldwell

This song is the grand pappy of boner jamz, and Common sampled it. Tell that to the next white guy with dreads you meet, they will likely be impressed. If you don't like this song, then I suggest you take a moment to seriously reassess your priorities.

No comments: