Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Im In Austin, Son!!!! (The Mixtape)



As a way to welcome myself back to Austin I have decided to post a mixtape that I put together a couple of weeks ago. At first I was concerned that it didn't "rock" hard enough. You will see that it really doesn't rock at all. There are absolutely no gnarly guitar solos or mind blowing, self-loathing lyrics. There is, however, an aaliyah remix. Enjoy.

EDIT: Tracklist;

I'm in Miami Bitch-LMFAO
Tears on Their Own (Al Usher RMX)-Amy Winehouse
It's Natural-Wayne Marshall
Ganja Farmer-George Dekker (?)
Swerve On-Battlecat
After Party-Koffee Brown
Rap-o Clap-o-Joe Bataan
Chocolate, Rasberry, Lemon and Lime-Muscles
Maraca-Marisa Monte
Nu Tones-Nomo
Wear 'em Out-Mohawk Lodge
B Without You (DJ Illo's Summer Bounce RMX)-Aaliyah
Breathe and Stop vs. Don't Stop till You Get Enough-???
Rock Steady (Danny Krivits Edit)-Aretha, MOTHERFUCKKAA!
I Choose You-Willie Hutch
Don't Go Lose It Baby-Hugh Masakella
Mit Dir-Jurgen Paape
Its True-Axwell ft. Salem Al-Fakir

No comments: