Monday, August 20, 2007

Playa



I was waiting for my flight today and lo and behold I see this Brazilian girl I used to hang with when I worked at the gym at UCLA. I should mention that this chick is one of the most gorgeous women I have ever talked to and a proud addition to the list of girls that I have completely blown it with. As far as I can tell every single piece of clothing that this girl owns has some percentage of spandex in it and she rocks it to the fullest. She was stunning, 6am ponytail and all. Let me explain what I looked like; my flight left at 6 in the morning, meaning that I had to be there at 430, meaning that I had to get up at three something meaning that I didn't really sleep or shower. The last thing I was doing before I passed out was taking my bike apart to ship it, so I passed out literally covered in bike grease and sweat. While I was asleep I touch my face a lot so I arrived at the airport with straight up dirt on my face. So here I am looking at this chick thinking, "I am sure that my natural charm will shine through this dirt on my face." I go up to talk to her and right as I roll up and look at the horrified look on her face I remember that this chick had kicked me to the curb after I bailed on a date to play Halo with my cousin. Needless to say, she was not stoked to see me. HOLLLERRR!

No comments: